Hinter Auctions will now be conducting in-house auctions from new premises
Why move to a new auction house?
Whilst our previous auction house served its purpose enabling us to hold some amazing auctions it became apparent that we would grow out of it quickly. One of the main drawbacks was that the same room acted as an intake and auction room meaning that we could not take goods until the previous auction had completely cleared. Along with the need for a separate intake room extra space was required for the auction itself allowing for a better layout of lots and more room for bidders. So the hunt began to facilitate our requirements.
Where is the new auction house?
Our new auction house is situated in the industrial area of Cooroy on the Sunshine Coast.
The address is:
13 Jarrah Street Cooroy, 4563 Queensland, Australia
When will the new auction house be open?
Renovations are currently underway and we will be conducting the first in-house auction of 2022 on Sunday, February 13, 2022. The intake room (yes a separate intake room) will be open in mid-January once we have cleared the room and installed security cameras.
Benefiting auction bidders
There are several benefits to bidders attending the in-house auctions.
- Parking – As the auction house is situated in the industrial area of Cooroy and due to the fact that a majority of auctions are held outside of normal business hours plenty of street parking is available. Limited onsite parking will be available for our disabled guests)
- Generous auction room area – Having a larger area will allow for better viewing and easier movement around the auction room.
- Separate registration area – As you walk in the front doors you will be greeted with a generous reception and bidder registration area. This area is separate from the auction room allowing for less disturbance during the auction.
- Disabled access – All areas in the auction house are on level ground allowing for easy wheelchair access. One of the bathrooms has also been specially fitted with handrails.
Benefiting auction vendors
There are several benefits for vendors selling through the new auction house
- Separate and spacious intake room – The intake room is spacious and well laid out allowing for an easier view of consigned goods.
- Flexible intake days – Whilst we will still require vendors to book for intake there will be more booking options available to enter consigned items.
- Security – The intake room is being fitted with security cameras and will be closed off during auctions
- Easy access – Intake is through the double doors at the back entrance. Vehicles can enter the premises through the front entrance and accessing the back entrance via the side road. Exit is via the back gate allowing for larger vehicles and trailers.
Please come and join us for our opening auction
Here at Hinter Auctions we still believe in the live auction concept despite the fact that demand requires us to add online bidding. Having bidders in the room adds to the auction atmosphere and we would love to see you at our opening auction at the new premises on Sunday, February 13, 2022.
We will keep you updated as renovations progress.
Please note that the images used on this post are for basic illustration only and the finished premises may look different